Visit the Temple
Driving and Parking Directions
For worship services and temple-sponsored events, parking will be validated. Park at the 375 Longwood Avenue parking garage, next to the temple. Parking FAQ's at Temple Israel
The Temple validates parking tickets for...
- Temple Israel events and Temple-related activities.
- TI Services.
- Visitors - only when they have appointments with TI Staff or Clergy.
- FJECC parents, only for Shabbat Sing on Friday.
The Temple does not validate parking tickets for...
- Parents, visitors and events for pre-school and Beacon Academy.
- TI employees (except where agreed with the Executive Director).
...In either case, we thank you for coming to Temple Israel.
From South or West
Temple Israel is located two blocks from the Longwood Station along the Green Line's Riverside route, and two blocks in the other direction from several bus routes that stop near Beth Israel/Deaconness Hospital. The #39 bus that travels from Copley Square to Forest Hills Station stops at Mass College of Art on the corner of Longwood Ave. and Huntington Ave., which is less than a mile from the Temple. We are also about 4/5 of a mile from Coolidge Corner.